Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fay for Gabe

I had the Good sense to look up an old friend last summer upon returning to NY, and the Good Fortune to finally catch up with him in person a few weeks ago. Above is the west coast faery for Gabe, of the twin coast fay that I made.

Below are shots of the little vial of Love for him as well.. The vial has a glittered pic of a vintage style rose in it, along with organic pink rose petals, and a Sweet organic pink rosebud. Nestled amongst the Roses, are a faceted sunstone for Sunshine, a moonstone for Moonlight, and a lovely pearl for Wisdom.. The top of the cork is embedded with a faceted Rainbow moonstone briolette..

I'm also currently in love with my ship stamp, so every thing I make has been getting one. :-)

Happy Sailing everyone...
Wishing you All Loves that are ripe with Sunshine, Moonlight and Wisdom....

Peace,
-Ayanna*
xx

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Such nice things y ou have to pass on...I love the sh op stamp. I'd be stamping away too if I had it :-)

A Luminous Spark said...

Thanks Sweetie! ;-)

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Love the tiny bottles!

Anonymous said...

Magical love your artwork!
Denise Mass.

A Luminous Spark said...

Thank you both so much!
:-)x